- Knowledge of the Hungarian alphabet, listening, writing, reading
- Reading: letters to form words, simple sentences
- Words writing: copying when needed
- Writing letters after hearing them said, words as they develop
- The use of lowercase and capital letters first, as well as cursive writing exercises.
- Learn 10 rhymes by heart (eg. Ujjaimat tornáztatom, Hüvelykujjam almafa, Két kis madár ül a fán)
- Knowledge of five poems, two of them by heart
- Learn 15 tales, learning about history
- Learn 5 folk games and folk songs
- Listen to stories read in Hungarian and discuss
- Holidays and traditions.
- Animal world. Domestic animals, pets, wild animals.
- Nature, weather, seasons.
- Spatial orientation
Typical Daily Schedule
|9:45-10:15||LANGUAGE SKILL DEVELOPMENT
Practice informal conversation skills and discussion around a specific theme oriented (holidays, weather, current events); comprehension development
|10:15-10:45||FOLK DANCE, FOLK GAMES, SONGS|
|11:00-11:30||READING, REPEATING, CHECKING HOMEWORK, LEARN NEW LETTERS, READ|
|11:30-12:00||WRITING, LEARNING NEW LETTERS|
|12:00-12:30||ARTS AND CRAFTS IN CONNECTION SEASONS, HOLIDAYS, DURING LISTENING TALE OR MUSIC|