- Words writing after hearing.
- Formulating own thoughts in words and sentences.
- Long/short vowels, long/short consonants, dual consonants. j / ly.
- Printed writing is allowed but may start to learn how to read cursive letters too
- Minimum reading comprehension- sentences and small paragraphs.
- Optimum: text reading comprehension of stories
- Reading cursive writing
- 15 tales, stories and educational reading materials
- Knowledge of ten poems, two of them by heart
- 5 folk games and folk songs
- Family members, roles
- Festive Greetings
- Parts of the day, time
Typical Daily Schedule
|10:15-10:45||REVIEW OF PREVIOUS WEEKS LESSONS/CHECK HW|
|11:00-11:30||NEW TOPIC FOR THE WEEK INCLUDING READING, WRITING, LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT|
|11:30-12:00||SMALL GROUP GRAMMAR PRACTICE|
|12:00-12:30||SINGING, CRAFTS, PRACTICE TIME, GROUP GAMES, REVIEW AND SUMMARY OF SKILLS, DISMISSAL|