- Sentences writing after hearing.
- Formulating own thoughts in sentences.
- Long / short vowels, long / short consonants, dual consonants. j / ly. + sentences spelling
- Printed writing is allowed but cursive may also be recognized.
- Text reading comprehension with help
- Answering comprehension questions both written and oral.
- Reading cursive writing
- 1 youth novel
- 15 educational reading materials
- 2 historical myth, legend
- Knowledge of five poems, two of them by heart
- 2 folk songs
- Hungarian dishes, recipes
- Hungarian prominent persons
Typical Daily Schedule
Times may vary
|9:30-10:15||ARRIVAL/TRADITIONAL FOLK DANCE/SINGING/GAMES|
|10:15-11:00||LITERATURE DEVELOPMENT: READING AND DISCUSSION, CHECK COMPREHENSION|
|11:15-12:00||WRITING, GRAMMAR PRACTICE, DEVELOPMENT OF WRITTEN LANGUAGE SKILLS|
|12:00-12:30||REVIEW AND SUMMARY, DEVELOPMENT OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS THROUGH,GAMES, SINGING, POEMS, STORIES, CLEAN UP AND DISMISSAL|